Buda Juniors places great stress on the safety of members – before, during and after training sessions. With this in mind, we have introduced new procedures for our coaches and parents to follow in order to ensure the safety of your children when they are at Buda Juniors.
- Please explain to your children the importance of not leaving their coach or the sports hall/football field after training until their parents, or another person who is authorized to collect them, arrive.
- Rather than asking children to meet you elsewhere, we ask that you collect your children personally from training. This rule applies to all our members with the exception of members over 13 who, with their parents’ authorization, will be allowed to leave the club alone.
- Members of Groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 will remain with their coach until you arrive. When they have finished training, the coach will personally take them to the spectators’ area at the end of his session. We ask that you do not take your children until this has been completed. This is the only way the coach can keep a record of all his children, when they leave and who collects them.
- If you have to take your children early for any reason, please make sure that the coach knows about it.
- Please let us know beforehand if you will be arriving late to collect them.
- Please let us know beforehand if somebody else is going to collect your children.
- Members of Groups 5 and 6 may go to the dressing rooms to change but should not leave the sports hall building or training field alone.
2022 - 2024 © Buda Juniors. All rights reserved.